Thursday, August 21, 2008

Better Late Than Never ever...Pt. 1


What can I say?
Yea it's been 7 mos since my last post. I could give out a list of reasons why I haven't posted, but damn all that. Me and brown bread just came back from South Africa... big Up everybody we met there.. just to let yall kno... S.Africa gets IT IN!!!! Top 5 on my world travel logs indeed! Bigup DJ Statik (www.djstatikmusic.com) for hitting me up about that record sto info in Cape Town.. bananas my dude. Even though I left my bag of treats there, hopefully my man KenZHero the Hero will save the day and send em on the next airmail out! I gots a gang of stuff to show & tell... Vids and more pics coming soon.

Kev told me I should keep up on my blogs... I kno.. I kno.
New music coming soon.

Oh, and this pic... Just to let u know that traffic is unavoidable.....even in tha motherland.

No comments: